Factsheet - The Neural Network
South Orchard Studios
Based in Madison, Wisconsin
Full Asset Pack
Includes screenshots and logos
The Neural Network is an adventure role-playing story.
Enter a world where social networking has been embedded into the deepest aspects of everyday life. Everyone across the solar system is permanently plugged-in to Neuro, the future of social networks that informs friends and strangers alike of your favorite movie, where you spend your time, the article you read last night... and what you’re thinking right now. For billions, Neuro is more than just a place to share thoughts – it’s a fact of life.
Mason Matthews is one of those billions, a freelance courier who spends his days delivering packages throughout the solar system. But everything changes after Matthews makes a seemingly-routine delivery to Neuro’s headquarters, unwittingly aiding a terrorist plot to bring down Neuro and disrupt life as usual for the entire human race! Now Matthews, accused of being involved in the attack, must travel the solar system, recruit allies, and solve puzzles to clear his name and discover who is truly behind the heinous act.
- Experience the story of Mason Matthews, a man on the run after being accused of terrorism
- Immerse yourself in a future dominated by an extreme take on today’s social networking trends
- Explore a sci-fi world with destinations across the solar system
- Interact with a cast of characters that will help – or harm – your mission
- Enjoy a fast-paced game where story comes first, with no grinding or pointless sidequests to slow you down
Additional Press Inquiries
About South Orchard Studios
Conceived in 2010, founded in 2012 under the name Tropic Tundra Games, and re-branded in 2014, South Orchard Studios is the invention of programmer Brian Paine and writers/artists Caitlin Wolf and Allan Rasmussen. We are an independent game development studio based in Madison, Wisconsin.
Currently, South Orchard Studios is hard at work wrapping up production on our second commercial project, The Neural Network, set to release summer 2014.
The Neural Network Credits
Writer, Character Artist